Options for Partnering
Start by choosing how you want to handle registrations and CPE.
Registrations can be handled in one of the following ways:
- You handle all registrations and upload bulk data to the registration system periodically via spreadsheet
- You link to us and we handle the registrations directly
CPE issuance can be handled in one of the following ways:
- You issue your own NASBA CPE certificates. If you are NASBA approved, we provide you the content approvals signed off by our NASBA reviewer, then after the conference, we provide all attendee statistics (for your members) including sign-in/sign-out times and participation/elements of engagement that allow you to issue the CPE certificates under your NASBA number.
- You issue our NASBA CPE certificates. No NASBA approval required for this option. We produce all of the CPE certificates and provide them to you for distribution to your members
- We produce and issue NASBA CPE certificates directly to your members.
- You issue your own standard (non-NASBA CPE certificates). No NASBA approval required for this option. We provide all attendee statistics (for your members) including sign-in/sign-out times and participation/elements of engagement that allow you to issue the CPE certificates.
- We produce and issue non-NASBA CPE certificates directly to your members.
We have straightforward contracts we use for partners that clearly spell out your relationship with the conference. We would be happy to share a sample contract for your review – please request it by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Security and Privacy is important to everyone
Personally Identifiable Information (with the exception of attendee name) is secure and private – your member data is never used for marketing, sold, or used for any purpose other than that which is required for the administration of the event. Post-event deletion of PII is our protocol when the partner is issuing or distributing CPE certificates (whether we produce them or you do) to its’ members. Talk to your Explorers Conference representative about details.
The revenue share for all qualifying partners is 40%. Revenue share is paid on the total registration fees paid for attendance that were originated through the partner (minus cancellations or refunds). In most cases, attendees are required to be a member of the partner’s organization/association or society. If the partner is handling registrations, the partner uploads registrant data and remits registrant fees to us, if we handle registrations, we remit statistics and the revenue share to you. Talk to your Explorers Conference representative about details.
Conference Pricing. Partners have access to discounted pricing for their members than what is published on the conference website. Attendee “early-bird” published pricing is $259 full-conference, $159 one-day-only, and $89 per half-day session. Partner pricing is $249, $149, and $79 accordingly. Partners can provide special pricing discounts for students or other special groups – however, all revenue splits will remain based upon the regular partner pricing per the partner contract.
What about CPE policies, cancellations, and refunds? If the partner is handling registrations and issuance of CPE then the CPE policies and cancellation and refund policies of the partner is used for all registrants originated through that partner. If Toby Groves, Ph.D. is handling registrations and issuance of CPE then the CPE policies and cancellation and refund policies of Toby Groves, Ph.D. are used.
What are the qualifications to become a partner? Partners must be recognized professional organizations (associations or societies) with a good reputation and enough members to expect a reasonable number of conference registrations.
As a partner, do we pay anything upfront? No. While sponsors may pay sponsor fees prior to the event, partners never pay an upfront fee.